Friday, April 16, 2021

Life Lately

    Spring has finally arrived here in Pennsylvania and we are SO happy to be enjoying all that the warmer weather has to offer. It really makes such a difference to be able to get the whole crew outside a little bit more. 

Charlie at Bat 

   Charlie started T-ball a couple of weeks ago- his first team sport ever! He’s enjoying learning the ropes of the game but I think even just being around other kiddos has been so good for him. He’s excited for his first game tomorrow and we can’t wait to see our big kid in action!


More Playground Fun

   The nicer weather means we can get to the playground a bit more and that has been really nice. The kids love getting out to play and scooter at the park and sometimes we can even meet up with a friend or two which makes it even more fun!





Prepping for Baby

   I’m currently 31 weeks pregnant and can’t hardly believe it. This has been the weirdest pregnancy ever. I’m really trying to savor the last weeks of my LAST pregnancy. If I’m being honest this pregnancy has been significantly different than my other two and whenever I think about the solo ultrasounds, rushed appointments, covid anxiety, and delivering a baby in a mask I do get a little sad. But we love this baby more than words can express and the gratitude we have for her mixed with the excitement of holding her for the first time is worth everything it takes to get to that point. Doing little things to prep for her arrival has been so fun and the kids are really excited which makes it even more special. 


Career Shift

   My job of 6.5 years ended last summer when my office closed and I’m definitely trying to figure out “what I want to be when I grow up.” It’s a bit more challenging job searching this time around so I’m really trying to get creative. Any and all suggestions are welcome! 


Here’s to hoping the hope and joy that Spring brings is bringing you all happiness wherever you may be. ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment