Friday, May 3, 2019

Meal Planning

This week we planned some yummy dinners which made life so much easier. Surprisingly, the kiddos ate what we ate all week (knock on wood) so no "alternate" meals had to be prepared-- a miracle!

Sunday: Chicken breasts on the grill, cous-cous, and balsamic vinaigrette salad

This was delish - and I definitely cut up my chicken like a child  

Monday: Chicken (leftover from Sunday night) and Veggie wrap sandwiches + Bday Cake for Tim's Bday

Tuesday: Hamburgers and Hot dogs on the grill, roasted cauliflower (this recipe is my current go-to) and tater tots for the kiddos

Wednesday: Homemade pizza and stromboli with veggies and turkey pepperoni (I keep a few balls of pizza dough in the freezer and take them out the morning we will be using them - the kids get to play with some dough while they "help" me cook so that keeps them busy for a bit, too)

Yes, we are having pizza twice this week. Don't judge me :)

Thursday: Chicken and veggie quesadillas (made a few extra for Fri lunches). Maddie and I also made these "healthy" cookies for dessert...they are super yummy especially the next morning with a cup of hot coffee

Friday: Pizza night! Take-out - T.G.I.F.!!!

Princess Madeline says 'Have a wonderful weekend, friends!'

Walking into the weekend like.... XO



No comments:

Post a Comment