Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Things we LOVE



There are a few random things we are absolutely LOVING in the Snee house at the moment, so I figured I would share in case any of y'all might enjoy, too!


1. The Step2 Kid Alert Outdoor / Driveway Boundary Net: I ordered this a few weeks ago when I realized the kids were playing outside more and more with the nicer weather. I admittedly am always a tad anxious about safety, and although our street has little to no traffic, our driveway is steep and Maddie is still a little unsure of boundaries. I situated it on our driveway to block the kiddos in and so far I love the boundary it has created.  Charlie sometimes thinks it's a soccer goal but so far it has done the trick in terms of keeping kids, balls, and toys in the backyard.


                               

2. Rothy's: Like pretty much every other suburban Mom on the East Coast, I am obsessed with my Rothy's. My Mom gifted me a pair for my birthday last year and they are hands-down the most comfortable, versatile shoes I own. I love them and wear them with black pants, jeans, skirts- basically everything! I have the round-toe flats a half size up and they are The. Perfect. Shoe. 
In fact, Maddie can often be found traipsing around the house in my Rothy's- a fashionista knows a good shoe when she sees one.



3. Kodiak Protein-Packed Power Waffles: So.....I wake up hangry pretty much every day. I am NOT a breakfast-skipper and neither is my Maddie. We usually share a couple of waffles with peanut butter on top right after we wake up. I recently tried the Kodiak protein waffles for an extra bit of protein and OMG You Guys- I will never be able to have an Eggo again. They are de-lish and one of these with a spread of creamy natural PB will definitely hold you over until lunch. Such an easy, quick, and yummy weekday breakfast!


4. Nothing Bundt Cakes: While we are on the subject of yummy noms, I have to mention these little slices of heaven. They just opened a few locations of Nothing Bundt Cakes in our area and I am definitely a fan-girl. They are sooo good and definitely an indulgence. The icing is just so insanely decadent. The Snee house is currently split on their feelings regarding N.B.C. - Charlie and Mommy LOVE a little bundt but Daddy and Maddie aren't huge fans. I have a feeling this could be something that we overdo and then get sick of, but for now they are a fav treat.



5. The Belly Button Book: My BFF Maggie recently sent The Belly Button Book by Sandra Boynton to Charlie and Maddie and they cannot get enough of it. We read it at least three times a day and it is just the cutest book. Sandra Boynton has a lot of cute and silly board books, but this one will definitely be our top read for a long time. It is super cute and lots of fun to read.



6. Magnatiles: Tim's parents gifted these to the kiddos for Christmas and they play with them for hours on end. Our little engineers absolutely love their Magnatiles and as parents we love that they encourage creative play. Charlie loves building a garage for his monster trucks with them. We honestly stopped even putting these away every day because they play with them alllllllll the time- seriously one of the best toys for kids of many ages.




7. Justin's Peanut Butter Cups: OK back to food........ If you have not tried these, you are not living your best life. These little PB cups are insanely delish. And totally healthy, amiright?! OK maybe not, but so delish. I keep them in the fridge because I'm weird like that. Try it...soooo good.


8. Keds: If you were a child of the 80s, you most definitely had Keds with the signature blue label on the back. I recently came across some adorable toddler mary-jane Keds for Maddie and in a fit of nostalgia HAD to have them. For her. Haha. They are so darn precious and match all of her cute outfits. I foresee her having these in many sizes because they are just the absolute sweetest shoes for a little girl.
                                 



9. Matching Monograms: I am a total sucker for a monogram, so when you add in matching outfits... I. Am. Dead. I mean...does it get any cuter?!? My Mom recently found these matching outfits at Marley Lilly and had them monogrammed for CWS and MDS. I cannot get over the sweetness. I fully intend on dressing them like this for as long as they let me. Beyond cute!




10. Sixers Basketball: I cannot finish this post without mentioning my guys' love for their Philadelphia 76ers. Charlie and Tim are huge Joel Embiid fans and love watching the Sixers playoff run together. Charlie even has a teddy bear named Sixer- true fans for life!

                                       


XOXO,
The Snee Fam                      

2 comments:

  1. Love it all! It looks like a busy, happy and well fed bunch��

    ReplyDelete