Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Weekly Meal Plan

Sunday: I have been making an effort to do a decent 'Sunday supper' lately to start off the week on the right foot. I made au gratin potatoes from scratch, Tim grilled a bunch of chicken breasts outside on the grill plus some asparagus (washed and cooked about 20-25 mins in a super hot oven completely plain - I withheld my usual EVOO + Sea Salt b.c let's face it, the potatoes were already plenty hefty in calories)

Monday: Leftover chicken breasts used for chicken Cesar salads with some fresh bread on the side

Tuesday: Veggie quesadillas (tons of veggies in a skillet → throw in quesadillas = easiest meatless weeknight meal ever.) Tim did a side of chips and salsa.

Wednesday: SkinnyTaste Chicken Parm + salad

Thursday: Burgers and hot dogs on the grill (I don't love feeding my kids hot dogs but they love them so.....such is life. I do try to find Natural / Nitrate Free ones- Nathan's makes a decent version of these)

Friday: Take-out! Probably pizza because.....well....have you met me!?

Hope y'all are having a great week thus far!



2 comments:

  1. As if working full time while raising two toddlers isn’t enough.....I love that you find the time for making sure the family is eating well. “Strive for five”!!! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ”†

    ReplyDelete